Marco Rubio on Education
State Representative Marco Rubio has outlined 12 ideas for improving education as shown here:
- Create A Universal Education Tax Deduction.
- Perform A Regular Review Of Department of Education Programs.
- Make Block Grants Conditional On Performance And Accountability Measures.
- Improve Parental Access To School Performance Information.
- Improve School Choice Through A Federal Corporate Income Tax Credit.
- Protect Our Teachers By Insulating Them From Frivolous Lawsuits.
- Overcome The Science, Technology, Engineering And Mathematics Crisis.
- Create Students With Disabilities (SWD) Scholarships.
- Promote Voluntary Pre-K Scholarship (Head Start Funds)
- Provide Opportunity Scholarships For Students Of Chronically Failing Schools (NCLB/Title I Funds)
- Reinstate The D.C. Opportunity Scholarship Program
- Promote A National Virtual Learning Platform
Campaign Website Statements
Sponsored and Cosponsored Legislation
This representative has not been identified as sponsoring or cosponsoring significant legislation related to this title.